Pre-booked Tickets Terms and Conditions
- In order to guarantee entry, we encourage all visitors to the Shipwreck Treasure Museum to pre-book tickets to the museum through our website.
- All tickets are for a specific time slot on a specific day and can only be transferred to another day/time if a request is made more than 7 days in advance (subject to availability).
- We request that you do not arrive early for your allocated time slot, as you may be asked to return at the time of your booking.
- If you are late for your pre-booked time slot, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Tickets are non-transferable within seven days of your visit. You will not be entitled to a refund for any cancellations within this time period.
- We do not issue refunds once tickets have been purchased. If you are unable to attend your visit, you may request a transfer to an alternative date, subject to availability.
- The shipwreck Treasure Museum is not responsible or liable for museum closure or event cancellation due to events beyond our control (a ‘Force Majeure Event’).
- We’ll notify you as soon as possible of a Force Majeure Event, we’ll try to re-open as soon as it’s safe for us to do so (and transfer your tickets to a new date), and in the event of a Force Majeure Event and where we’re unable to reschedule or reopen in time, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Where a visitor requires a carer/personal assistant, the carer/personal assistant will be permitted free of charge. If this is the case, please select complimentary Personal Assistant tickets upon booking. Proof of entitlement to this service may be requested on arrival at the museum.Please find below documentation which will be required:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer’s Allowance letter of award.
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- For Blue Light/NHS/Military discounted tickets, a valid card must be produced on arrival. Please be aware that entry may be refused with no entitlement to a refund if valid ID is not presented when requested. The discount applies to the individual card holder only.
The Merchants of Charlestown Ltd will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained within this website is correct and up to date, but we cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions.
The Merchants of Charlestown Ltd does not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that occurs as a result of you using this website or your reliance upon its content.
The Merchants of Charlestown Ltd provides links to other websites and these are provided for your convenience. We do not accept any responsibility for information contained in linked websites or liability arising from their use. We do not necessarily endorse or support the products or services offered by these links and we cannot guarantee that these links will work at all times.